WesAudio Calypso 500 Series Audio Interface
500 series ADAT audio interface featuring 8x24-bit AD/DA converters, ultra-low-jitter clocking, and ng500-compatibility
The WesAudio _CALYPSO is an audio interface designed to work in 500 series enclosure. It features state of art 8 channels of AD/DA conversion and perfectly integrates with ng500 chassis – _TITAN, through I.A.C. connector. Besides its very convenient integration with ng500 chassis, it still can be used in standard 500 series enclosure using two DB25 connectors.
_CALYPSO as all ng500 units is integrated with VST2/VST3/AAX/AU plug-ins. While using with a _TITAN it allows to manage I.A.C. connector, in other words, it manages input source to each module to be either back XLR “IN” socket, or I.A.C. direct connection to _CALYPSO. This gives You totally recallable solution to route your signal differently based on DAW session.
- 24-bit conversion
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz (SMUX), 96 kHz (SMUX)
- Ultra low jitter clock
- Word clock IN/OUT
- Full integration with _TITAN via IAC connector (Just ADAT cables are need to route all signal to and from chassis)
- Two DB25 connectors allows integration with any 500 series chassis
- Two converter reference levels +8 dBu/-10 dBV
- LCD screen with channel metering
CONDITION New CHASSIS Module CHANNELS 8-Channel INPUT CONNECTORS Analog DB25, BNC, Optical OUTPUT CONNECTORS Analog DB25, BNC, Optical CLOCK I/O In, Out MAXIMUM SAMPLING RATE 96 kHz DIGITAL FORMAT ADAT, SMUX