Waldorf kb37 Eurorack Controller Keyboard PREORDER
37-key Eurorack-ready Keyboard with 107hp of Eurorack Mounting Space, MIDI Functions, Pitch and Mod Wheels, Integrated Power Supply, and Fatar TP9 Keybed
Note: Waldorf expects to begin shipping the new kb37 eurorack controller keyboard in Summer 2016
Build Your Dream Keyboard in This Eurorack Rig!
Whether you're a Eurorack synth nut looking to perform or a keyboardist who's always wanted to build your own dream synth, the Waldorf kb37 Eurorack keyboard chassis is just what you need. This keyboard includes eight CV outputs, three user-assignable MIDI controllers, linkable CV/Gate functions, and 107hp of Eurorack module mounting space. Sweetwater keyboardists also note the Fatar TP9 37-note keybed with aftertouch, a favorite among synth players. Complete with adjustable glide, pitch range, and a set of pitch and mod wheels, the Waldorf kb37 is a Eurorack rig that demands to be played.
Waldorf kb37 Eurorack Keyboard Chassis Features:
- A controller keyboard and Eurorack chassis built for the stage
- Integrated 107hp Eurorack chassis lets you load up your favorite synth modules
- 37-key Fatar TP9 synth-action keybed includes aftertouch and variable bend and glide ranges
- I/O includes 8 CV outputs, linkable Gate, 3 triggers, 3 MIDI controllers, pitch, velocity, and more
- 16-bit CV interface, programmable MIDI channels
- Built-in regulated power-supply (+12V/-12V, 1.5A)
Build your dream synth in the Waldorf kb37 Eurorack keyboard chassis!
Number of Keys 37 Type of Keys Fatar TP9 keyboard with aftertouch Other Controllers Pitchbend, modulation wheel Effects Types Octave up/down Expansion 107hp module bay MIDI I/O In/Out/Thru Analog Outputs 2 x 1/4" (left, right), 1 x headphones, 2 x 1/8" (audio out left, right) Other I/O 1 x 1/4" (sustain pedal), 1 x sensor in, 8 x CV outs, 3 x trigger outs, 1 x gate, 1 x clock out, 1 x reset out USB USB Type B Manufacturer Part Number WDF-KB37-1