Note: Waldorf expects to begin shipping their new eurorack modules in Summer 2016, but you can secure a great spot in line today by placing your pre-order
Punch Up Your Eurorack Synth Sound!
Waldorf designed their cmp1 Eurorack compressor module to let you punch up your sound and add exciting new dynamics to your synth rig. With its level of flexibility, the cmp1 would fit right in any studio signal processing rig. For example, you can select between hard- and soft-knee settings, bleed in original signal, and use sidechaining to produce focused results - an option Sweetwater synth nuts love for ducking kick drums or pulsing with rhythmic elements! Switchable RMS and Peak modes provide a wide range of character, and a separate detector signal output lets you use the cmp1 as an envelope follower too.
Waldorf cmp1 Eurorack Compression Module Features:
- True-analog compression module for your Eurorack synth rig
- Includes both RMS and Peak modes for added character options
- Sidechaining with blend control lets you dial in your compression response
- Hard- and soft-knee compression options allow you to contour the threshold
- Separate detector signal output acts as an envelope follower
- Level control provides exponential VCA functionality
Add dynamic expression to your Eurorack synth with Waldorf's cmp1!
Sound Engine Type(s) Analog Effects Types Compressor HP Size 20hp Manufacturer Part Number WDF-CMP-1