Get to Know What Huge Is
Solid State Logic's G Comp is a 500 Series stereo bus compressor designed after the legendary center section module from the company's G-Series analog consoles of the 1980s. The coveted original unit is famous for making mixes sound punchy and ginormous. It's the legendary sound you've heard on countless hits. The G Comp makes this essential production tool available to all 500 Series users with a range of ratio and release settings that let you finesse your mixes with radio-ready magic. Get to know what huge is and put the SSL G Comp in your 500 Series rack.
Solid State Logic G Comp G-series Stereo Bus Compressor Features at a Glance:
- Infuse your mixes with legendary SSL sonic character
- Brings SSL Stereo Bus Compression to the 500 Series format
- Adds cohesion and strength to your mix without compromising clarity
- 6 ratio settings ranging from 1.5:1 to 10:1
- 5 release settings and Auto Release function
Pump up your mixes with Solid State Logic's G Comp!
Number of Channels 1 (Stereo) Controls Threshold, Ratio, Attack, Release, Makeup Ratio 1.5:1 to 10:1 Manufacturer Part Number 729726X1