Milab's DC-96C is a side-addressed large membrane microphone, designed mainly for studio work, but also suitable for many live applications.
The original DC-96 was released in 1967 and has become a classic Milab model. The DC-96C has been updated with the latest technology and shares most of its components, including the capsule, with the DC-196, but it is cardioid only and has a single layer mesh grid, just like the DC-96B.
The DC-96C is suitable for a wide range of applications, including studio vocals, acoustic guitar and piano, hi-hats and overheads, guitar amps and more.
- Rectangular large dual membrane capsule
- 12 dB attenuation pad
- Shock absorbing rubber fitted capsule
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Article number: 1138
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Pre-attenuation pad: -12 dB (switchable)
- Max. SPL (1% THD at 1 kHz): 132 dB
- Max. SPL with 12 dB pad: 144 dB
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 21,5 mV/Pa (± 1dB)
- A-weighted noise level (IEC 179-A): 12 dB
- Power supply: 48 ± 4 V Phantom (DIN/IEC)
- Current consumption: 4,2 mA
- Output impedance: <200 Ohms
- Minimum load impedance: 1 kOhm
- Net weight: 220 g
- Length: 145 mm
- Diameter: 27 mm