- discrete transistor amplifier
- one microphone input – two parallel line outputs
- defined and reproducible amplifier adjustment in 3 dB steps, switched by relays for avoiding of switching noise
- stepless gain adjustment in a ±6 dB range with arrest at 0 dB
- switchable high-pass filter for impact-sound insulation with adjustable frequency between 18 Hz and 220 Hz
- switchable 48 V phantom powering according to IEC 61938
- phase inverter
The AP 1 is an one-channel microphone amplifier with an extreme low-noise circuit design, a wide dynamic range and very linear transmission properties. With the amplifier the precise transmission of low signal levels is possible as well as the distortion-free transmission of high signal levels. It is ideally suited for the use with condenser microphones in large diaphragm transistor construction which have an extreme low noise level and a very high headroom. Recommended applications are recordings of speech, vocals or acoustical instruments. The intuitive and uncomplicated handling of the amplifier guarantees the user an absolutely concentration on the recording.