Lake People MPA RS 01
2-ch Highest Quality Microphone Preamplifier
The REFERENCE SERIES from Lake People covers absolutely high-level audio products with outstanding features, best technical data and perfect craftsmanship.
MPA RS 01 is a two-channel ultra-low noise microphone preamplifier with excellent audio performance and more than common features.
Ideal for "on-loation" recording, bypassing insufficient mixing console preamps or " direct-to-tape" sessions.
Gain is settled with costly 12-step switches and so exactly reproducable and equal for both channels. The simple and cheap gain adjustment via potentiometers we leave to the competition. The amp is powered by a USB wallplug adaptor, a standard USB type-B socket is present on the back panel.
Take a look at ADC RS 04 to create a second-to-none compact recording device with ^^Microphone input and digital output !!
- Electronically balanced input via XLR
- Gain 0 ... +66 dB switchable in 12 steps of 6 dB
- Noise -129 dB at 60 dB gain
- Switchable true 48 V phantom voltage
- Switchable phase reverse
- Switchable Lo-Cut, 12 dB/oct., with 70 Hz corner frequency
- 7-step level meter, -36 … 0 dBr, may be calibrated internally
- Electronically balanced output via XLR
- additional unbalanced outputs via RCA
- power supply via USB (5 - 5.5 V / max.1 A)
Inputs: 2, electr. balanced, 5 kohms Input CMRR: > 80 dB (@ 15 kHz / +60 dB) Max. input level: > +20 dBu Gain: 0 ... +66 dB (12 steps with 6dB) Gain accuracy: +/- 0,25 dB Lo-Cut: 70 Hz (-3 dB) THD+N: < 0,001 % Noise: -129 dB (@ 60 dB gain) Frequency range: 10 Hz … 30 kHz (-0,1 dB) 5 Hz ... 100 kHz (-3 dB) Internal bandwidth: 200 kHz (@ +60 dB gain) Max. output level: > +20 dBu (in 600 ohms) Output CMRR: > 60 dB (@ 15 kHz) Output impedance: < 30 ohms Meter range: -36 … 0 dBr, 7 steps, adjustable Power supply: USB Wallplug Adaptor, 5 - 5.5 V, 5 VA Dimensions: 169x42x170 mm (WxHxD) Case: Aluminium, black anodized Front: Front and Back Aluminium, black anodized