FOCAL Alpha 80 - Single
2-way near field active monitor
Flagship of the line, the Focal Alpha 80 is particularly ideal for producing music which is rich in bass or which requires high power reserves.
This model is composed of a 8” (21cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. It features a 40W amplifier for the tweeter and a 100W amplifier for the woofer, and has a frequency response of 35Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB).
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes, low sensitivity to the wall effects
- Connect up to 2 audio sources
- Optimal acoustic integration
- Reduced power consumption
Condition New Width 11.3 in Length 13.7 in Height 15.6 in Unit Weight 28.2 lb Active or Passive Active Monitor Application Near-Field driver_sizes Tweeter: 1" aluminum inverted dome / Woofer: 8" polyglass cone Number of Speakers Single Input Connectors Analog XLR, RCA Amp Wattage LF: 100 W Class A/B / HF: 40 W Class A/B Impedance Input: 10 kOhms balanced, 10 kOhms unbalanced Frequency Range 35 Hz - 22 kHz Max. SPL 109 dB peak @ 1 m