Alpha 50, the most compact of the line, is perfectly adapted for confined spaces.
The ALPHA 50 is composed of a 5” (13cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1" (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. It features a 20W amplifier for the tweeter and a 35W amplifier for the woofer, and has a frequency response of 45Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB).
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes; low sensitivity to the wall effects
- Connect up to 2 audio sources
- Optimal acoustic integration
- Reduced power consumption
Condition New Width 8.7 in Length 10.2 in Height 12.3 in Unit Weight 16.1 lb Active or Passive Active Monitor Application Near-Field driver_sizes Tweeter: 1" aluminum inverted dome / Woofer: 5" polyglass cone Number of Speakers Single Input Connectors Analog XLR Amp Wattage LF: 35 W Class A/B / HF: 20 W Class A/B Impedance Input: 10 kOhms balanced / 10 kOhms unbalanced Frequency Range 45 Hz - 22 kHz Max. SPL 103 dB peak @ 1 m