BAE 1073MPL 500 Series Mic Pre
1073-style microphone preamp for the 500 Series format
The BAE 1073MPL is a 500 Series version of the 1073MP (a mic preamp version of the 1073 equalizer), having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
Two selectable impedances makes the 1073MPL work well with a variety of microphones.
As a colorful and versatile mic pre, the 1073MPL maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 500 series module
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power push-buttons
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms
- Line level capability for extra versatility as a line preamp
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth
- Same Carnhill St Ives transformers as the 1073 and 1084
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for