The 1023 is completely handwired using Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers. It has the exact same mic/line preamp as the 1073, but with significantly more frequencies in the mid and high sections.
Aside from simply offering more frequency settings to play with, these expanded EQ sections also allow you to play the mid bell curve directly against the high and low shelves where they overlap. This capability opens the tone shaping possibilities in very interesting and musical ways.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz.
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 160Hz, 270Hz, 360Hz, 510Hz, 700Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz, 7.2kHz, 8.2kHz, 10kHz.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz.
- EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
3 Band Equaliser
HF: +/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 10kHz,12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz
LF: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
MF: +/-18dB +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 160Hz, 270Hz, 360Hz, 510Hz, 700Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz, 7.2kHz, 8.2kHz, 10kHz
High Pass Filter
18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
Mic Input Impedance
Line Input Impedance
DI Input Impedance
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
100dB min @ 60Hz
Maximum Output Level
+27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
115/230 VAC, 28W
0 to 80 dB
Equivalent Input Noise
-110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
6 LBS/2.72 KG 10 LBS/4.54 KG
Dimensions in Inches (Module/Rackmount)
45 mm W x 8.75 inches H x 10.5 inches D 19W x 1.75L x 9D
1023 19" 1RU rack w/power supply MAP: $3,400.00
1023 19" 1RU rack w/out power supply MAP: $3,200.00
1023 19" pair w/power supply MAP: $6,600.00
1023 Module MAP: $3,175.00
1023 Black Faceplate Option: Add $50.00